Hi! My name is Janay and this is my decorating diary.It's a place to share my thoughts and ideas and connect with others who are inspired by the things that surround them.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

GARAGE AND FALL DECOR???

OK, the kids are back in school leaving me with a little tooooooo much time on my hands. I thought I would be ambitious today and clean out the garage (a project that has been on my to do list for quite a while) it was a good thought! After clearing a path through the toys and tools I spotted the FALL DECOR boxes !!! You know...maybe tomorrow will be a better day for the garage.
I know it is a little soon to be thinking about fall but every store I go in has it everywhere! WHY CAN'T I ?
For now I will reminisce and post some photos of last year but the countdowns on!

1 comments:

deborah said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I had to laugh when I saw that you started cleaning out the garage then decorated instead...something that I do also. I love simplicity and organization and I love seasonal decorating! I put out a few fall things the other day too:)! Thank you for following my blog,too!
blessings
deborah

Related Posts with Thumbnails