Hi! My name is Janay and this is my decorating diary.It's a place to share my thoughts and ideas and connect with others who are inspired by the things that surround them.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BACK TO BACKPACKS





Yes, It's that time of year again....BACK TO SCHOOL ! Let's see....
new clothes...CHECK
new shoes...CHECK
supplies...CHECK
backpack...CHECK
My budget just went from this $$$$$
to this $
and $ don't buy that Pottery Barn Entryway System I've had my eye on.

so......what's a girl to do?

WAIT......IDEA!

We were given an old pine bookcase that has been taking up space in one of the kids rooms. After hauling it downstairs (with hubby's help) and removing the shelves, I was off to Target with my IDEA and $.

Four seagrass baskets and four double hooks later, I was on my way to having an entryway system of my own:)

And here we are..........................
59 Bucks compared to 599.00 and just in time for school!
Should I paint it or leave it natural?

1 comments:

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

I love it! I think it might look cute painted.
~Robin @keephomesimple

Related Posts with Thumbnails