Hi! My name is Janay and this is my decorating diary.It's a place to share my thoughts and ideas and connect with others who are inspired by the things that surround them.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

                                     MY NEW/OLD BREAKFAST NOOK

My new/old breakfast nook in progress started around this beautiful antique/unique table. I wanted to use it  as a breakfast table although it can be used anywhere when the sides roll under the table making it 1/2 the size ! I had two extra chairs from the dining room so i gave them "The Slip" to make them look a little different. (not sure if I will monogram or stamp them with a french design?????? Needed more seating so borrowed the settee from the hall and started on giving the wall a little eclectic personality. Looking for some curtains that will keep it light and airy being such a small space. Will keep posting as changes are made....any ideas?????

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails